People are always on the quest for better games, especially those that have warriors and fantasy objects, which many people enjoy. These wonderful Skyrim Quotes from the Skyrim games will make you happy.
The monthly inflow of new games has most certainly resulted in heightened gaming expectations. ‘Skyrim’ had the advantage of being the fifth main chapter in the beloved setting of the ‘Elder Scrolls.’ In the ‘Elder Scrolls’ world, Skyrim is a place of the Nords located north of Tamriel between Morrowing and High Rock. The game takes place in the universe of the ‘Elder Scrolls’ two hundred years after the fourth iteration of ‘Oblivion.’ The major plot revolves around a civil war between two factions: Ulfric Stormcloak leads the Stormcloaks, while General Tullius leads the Imperial Legion. The tale centers around the player’s character, Dragonborn.
Dragonborn is a person with the abilities of a dragon. His goal is to annihilate Alduin, the dragon known as the ‘World Eater.’ When it comes to gaming, it is commonly claimed that one nice line or a good quote can make all the difference. ‘Skyrim,’ a popular game with one of the most engaging tales, dialogues, and character development, became a huge hit. The ‘Elder Scrolls franchise has been a huge success.
Many memes have spread the internet, particularly about the guards and their repeating spiel about being an adventurer and how they took an arrow in the knee. It’s amusing when you understand that this also serves to establish the game’s existence. Below are some hand-picked Skyrim Quotes from the game that will bring back memories.
1. “Skyrim’s Harshness Has A Way Of Carving A Man Down To His True Self.” -Skyrim Quotes
2.”Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.-Skyrim Quotes
3. “Stormcloaks, Imperials, dragons. Ain’t no matter to me what I kill. Let them come.” – Guards.-Skyrim Quotes
4. “I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.”-Skyrim Quotes
5. “Power. You Have It, As Do All Dov. But Power Is Inert Without Action And Choice.”-Skyrim Quotes
6. “Sweet Mother, Sweet Mother, Send Your Child Unto Me!” — The Dark Brotherhood
“I got to thinking… maybe I’m the Dragonborn and I just don’t know it yet!”-Skyrim Quotes
8. “Ulfric Stormcloak would say that I owe my allegiance to the Nord people as they fight for Skyrim’s independence. Perhaps this is also true. The day might come when I am forced to draw my sword for one side or the other. But that day has not come yet.”- Jarl Balgruuf the Greater.
9. “In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin – Dragonborn.”- Esbern.
10. “Hail, Companion!”-Skyrim Quotes
11. “This Life Might Not Look Like Much To You, But I’m Content, And Isn’t That All That Matters?”-Skyrim Quotes
12. “Lot of history in these walls. We’re trying to make some more. It’s a lucky time to be alive.”—Jorleif.
13. “My cousins out fighting dragons, and what do I get? Guard duty.”-Skyrim Quotes
14. “The Curse Of Much Knowledge Is Often Indecision.”-Skyrim Quotes
15. “Some People Call This Junk. Me? I Call It Treasure.” — Any Merchant
16. “All the living shall fear the dead.”-Skyrim Quotes
“I Will Feast On Your Heart” — Dremora
18. “I’ve got my eyes on you.” – Irileth.
19. “Kill one person, and you can solve so many problems. I wonder at the possibilities.”-Skyrim Quotes
20. “So, You Wish To Master The Arcane Arts.” — Farengar Secret-Fire
21. “What Is Better – To Be Born Good, Or To Overcome Your Evil Nature Through Great Effort?”-Skyrim Quotes
22. “When life gives you lemons, go murder a clown.”― Festus Krex Skyrim
23. “Psst! I know who you are… Hail Sithis!”-Skyrim Quotes
24. “I’m the older sister, by nearly five minutes. Sissel’s barely worthy to walk in my shadow.”-Skyrim Quotes
25. ″Never Should’ve Come Here!”- Bandits.
Skyrim NPC quotes
26. “I’m Not A Man, I’m A Weapon In Human Form.” — Hrongar
27. “Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?”-Skyrim Quotes
28. “I Am Sworn To Carry Your Burdens” — Lydia
29. “These Forsworn don’t even have the decency to dress properly. “
30. “Do You Get To The Cloud District Very Often? Oh, What Am I Saying, Of Course, You Don’t.”
31. “I faced him fearlessly, my fate inescapable, yet my honor unstained, can Ulfric say the same?”
32. “Iron Sword Huh? What Are You Killing? Butterflies? “
33. “How high the mountains of Skyrim rise.”
34. “You Have Opened The Door To Darkness, Little Man.” — The Dragonborn To Amaund Motierre
35. “If I Had A Sister, I’d Sell Her In A Second”-Skyrim quote
36. “Giant Spiders? What’s next? Giant Snakes? I will eat your heart. “
37. “I Used To Be An Adventurer Like You, Then I Took An Arrow In The Knee”
38. “And he says to the man, “That’s not a horker! That’s my wife!”-Skyrim quote
39. “You know what we call people who mess with us? Suicide.”-Skyrim quote
40. “You’ll Make A Fine Rug, Cat!” — Any Adversary
Best Skyrim quotes
41. Skyrim Belongs To The Nords! “
42. “You’re either the bravest person I’ve ever met… or the biggest fool.”-Skyrim quote
43. “If it’s the war you’re referring to, I’m on the side of Whiterun. No doubt General Tullius and his friends in the Empire will tell you that I owe them my loyalty, and perhaps I do.”—Jarl Balgruuf the Greater.
44. “You want knives? You want them in your belly? No? Then you stop talking to Deeja!”
45. “Darling! I’ve Been Waiting For You To Return, To Consummate Our Love!” — Hagraven Moira
46. “Those Warriors From Hammerfell? They’ve Got Curved Swords. Curved. Swords.”-Skyrim quote
47. “Sorry lass, I’ve got important things to do. We’ll speak another time.”-Skyrim quote
48. “Ummm… you got no clothes. You should get some. “So, can I have kids with the bitch before I put her six feet deep?”― Aaron Kyle Andresen
Skyrim quotes funny
49. “Let Me Guess, Someone, Stole Your Sweetroll?” – Guards.
50. “Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M’aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit.”
51. “No lollygaggin’.-Skyrim quote
52. “My cousin is out fighting dragons. And what do I get? Guard duty.”- Guard.
53. “I’ve never been more excited to murder my wife.” ― Aaron Kyle Andresen
54. “A menos que nos lavemos los dientes, comamos, nos duchemos y hagamos actividad física indispensable, cocinemos, limpiemos nuestro hábitat, compremos, y nos enteremos de noticias y el mundo que nos rodea, todas estas cosas mientras jugamos Skyrim; bien podríamos decir que se nos irá fácilmente más del 10% del tiempo útil, de ocio o recreación de todo un año, a terminar un juego.” ― Byron Rizzo, Videojuego y Adicción: Game Over
55. “I killed a bride once. It was our honeymoon. Tepid, I said! The bath water should be tepid! Lukewarm is not tepid! Close, maybe, but there’s a difference. Stupid cow.” ― Festus Krex Skyrim
Skyrim guard quotes
56. “The meals I serve aren’t exactly what I’d call a Jarl’s feast, but they’ll fill your belly.”- Innkeepers.
57. “Drem. Patience. There are formalities that must be observed, at the first meeting of two of the dov. By long tradition, the elder speaks first. Hear my Thu’um! Feel it in your bones. Match it, if you are Dovahkiin!” – Paarthurnax.
58. “I’ve been huntin’ and fishin’ in these parts for years.”-Skyrim quote
59. “I need to go marry my wife, so I can beat her to death.” ― Aaron Kyle Andresen
60. “I do swear my blood and honor to the service of Ulfric Stormcloak.” —Blood Oath of the Stormcloaks.
61. “Nords’ armor has lots of fur. This sometimes makes M’aiq nervous.”-Skyrim quote
62. “[…]podríamos decir que en las mismas horas que me gasté recorriendo cada secreto y rincón de Skyrim, es el equivalente a 72 series anime de 12 episodios, 175 películas de 2 horas, 233 partidos de fútbol, o casi 282 veces la novena sinfonía de Beethoven.” ― Byron Rizzo, Videojuego y Adicción: Game Over
63. “Is there singing in the Void? Dancing…? Surely the Dread Lord will at least allow poor Cicero to caper…” – Cicero.
64. “And when the world shall listen. And when the world shall see. And when the world remembers. That world shall cease to be.”― Miraak
65. “Hey, you. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there.” —Ralo.
66. “When the Dragonborn ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls – When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding – The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.”— The Prophecy of the Dragonborn.
67. “You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They’ve got curved swords. Curved. Swords.”-Skyrim quote
68. “If you have the aptitude you should join the Wizard’s College in Winter Hold.” – Farengar Secret-Fire.
“Don’t suppose you’d enchant my sword? Dull old blade can barely cut butter.” – Guards.
70. “I look forward to hearing about the next person you murder!”
71. “I fight so that all the fighting I’ve already done hasn’t been for nothing. I fight… because I must.” ― Ulfric Stormcloak.
72. “Kill well… and often.” -Skyrim quote
In this blog, some related post as follows:
What are the Skyrim quotes ?
. “What Is Better – To Be Born Good, Or To Overcome Your Evil Nature Through Great Effort?”
“I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee.”
Who is the god in Skyrim?