Lord of the flies Piggy Quotes
1. Follow your goals and stay focused, because you really don’t have much time. – Piggy D. (Piggy Quotes)
2. “What are we? Humans? Or animals? Or savages? What’s grownups going to think?” -William Golding
3. What good is that gonna do? They can’t cook pigs without a fire. They’ll get trichinosis. — Piggy
4. She’d even violated the only sensible rule of dieting she’d ever run across, the sage advice of the Muppets’ Miss Piggy, who recommended never eating anything bigger than your head. – Susan Donovan
5. Most people put money in their piggy bank. I buy a goose that lays golden eggs over and over again. That’s what an asset is. – Robert Kiyosaki
6. I’ve been working hard on a new song, it’s titled “Frozen Piggy Pudding”. It’s about how the government is full of pigs who eat pudding all day. Oh look a frisbee, allo’ govna. – Thom Yorke (Piggy Quotes)
7. Virtual Piggy was created to provide a safe way for kids to shop online with parental approval, in recognition of the growing digital world kids live in. – Jo Webber
8. Piggy once more was the centre of social derision so that everyone felt cheerful and normal. – William Golding (Piggy Quotes)
9. A miracle is a single mom who works two jobs to care for her kids and still helps them with their homework at night. A miracle is a child donating all the money in their piggy bank to help victims of Hurricane Katrina. That’s where you’ll find the hand and face of God. – Cathie Linz
10. “Which is better—to have rules and agree, or to hunt and kill?” -William Golding (Piggy Quotes)
11. I see fat kids on the street all the time and I give them free radiohead t-shirts with bullseyes on them. Later when I see them wearing the t-shirts I shoot at them with bb guns while riding a very large dog and singing kicking squealing gucci little piggy over and over – Thom Yorke
12. I’m scared of him,” said Piggy, “and that’s why I know him. If you’re scared of someone you hate him but you can’t stop thinking about him. You kid yourself he’s all right really, an’ then when you see him again; it’s like asthma an’ you can’t breathe … – William Golding
13. You don’t happen to have a thousand dollars I can borrow?”
“I don’t have five you can borrow. My piggy bank is officially anorexic. -Becca Fitzpatrick
14. Oh my God! They broke my Glasses! — Piggy (Piggy Quotes)
15. Jack Merridew: What won’t matter?
Piggy: Whether we get rescued
Jack Merridew: You better start learning to live with yourself, because we ain’t gonna get rescued
Piggy: What are you talking about?
Jack Merridew: Just being logical, a plane goes down in the middle of the ocean, theres no wreckage, who’s gonna find us?
Piggy: Why don’t you just shut up!
Jack Merridew: Are you telling me to shut up?
Piggy: What we need around here is positive people, not people trying to scare people!
Jack Merridew: What we don’t need around here is you shitbrain!
Sam, Twin #1: His name’s not shitbrain, It’s Piggy!
Jack Merridew: Yeah Piggy!
Ralph: Shut up! Everybody just shut up!
— Piggy (Piggy Quotes)
Piggy Quotes Lord of the flies
16. “Piggy moved among the crowd, asking names and frowning to remember them. The children gave him the same simple obedience that they had given to the man with the megaphones.” -William Golding (Piggy Quotes)
I really connect with music that has a point, that’s not just a heavy riff and cool sounds. I always like it to have a purpose. -Piggy D.
18. waved a pair of underwear at him. “Grown men do not wear boxers with the Muppets on them. When I’m about to give a blowjob, I don’t want to be suddenly confronted with Miss Piggy. – Amy Fecteau
19. The defense budget is more than a piggy bank for people who want to get busy beating swords into pork barrels. – George H. W. Bush (Piggy Quotes)
20. Piggy: We did everything just the way grownups would have. Why didn’t it work? Things would be much better here if it wasn’t for him. I wish he was dead.
Ralph: No, you don’t.
Piggy: I do! We could just give up and join his tribe. Then we’d at least be with the others.
Ralph: No, Piggy.
Piggy: Ralph… I can’t see.
Ralph: I know.
21. “Piggy and Ralph, under the threat of the sky found themselves eager to take a place in this demented but partly secure society. They were glad to touch the brown backs of the fence that hemmed in the terror and made it governable” -William Golding
22. Spies should be able to endure torture and still keep their secrets. I spilled mine out like pennies from a broken piggy bank. – Myra McEntire (Piggy Quotes)
Oh, I am such a little piggy. Everyone is always mad at me because I eat so much. They’re like, ‘How are you so skinny?’ I eat more than my husband! – Joyce Giraud
24. This little piggy went to Hades
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy ate raw and steaming human flesh
This little piggy violated virgins
And this little piggy clambered over a heap of dead bodies to get to the top – Neil Gaiman (Piggy Quotes)
25. I wouldn’t like to be that famous, I value my privacy. Mind you, Miss Piggy enjoys every moment of it. If it were not for me, she would spend all her time in the limelight. – Frank Oz
26. Miz Beauty does not speak. You’ve got to discover her erogenous zones, her favorite subjects of conversation, her sign, all on your own. Meanwhile, Miz Piggy’s coming like an express train. She doesn’t get it every day. And she’s hell-bent to make the most of it. She wants more, more, more. -Dany Laferriere
27. I’m thirteen years old, and I’m somewhat overweight. Meaning: I’m dead and fat. Meaning: I’m a piggy-pig-pig, oink-oink, real porker. Just ask my mom. I’m thirteen and fat – and I will stay this way forever. And yes, I know the word ulcerate. I’m dead, not illiterate. – Chuck Palahniuk (Piggy Quotes)
28. “Life […] is scientific, that’s what it is. In a year or two when the war is over they’ll be traveling to Mars and back. I know there isn’t no beast—not with claws and all that I mean—but I know there isn’t no fear either. . . Unless we get frightened of people.” -William Golding
29. Piggy: What’s your name?
Piggy: I don’t care what they call me, as long as they don’t call me what they did in school.
Ralph: What’s that?
Piggy: They used to call me Piggy.
Ralph: [laughs] Piggy!
Piggy: As long as you don’t tell the others.
— Piggy (Piggy Quotes)
30. I grew up in the ’80s, and there was no bigger group than New Edition in R&B. I broke my piggy bank so me and my mom could go to a New Edition concert together. – Ruben Studdard
31. I know there isn’t no beast – not with claws and all that, I mean – but I know there isn’t no fear, either.”
“Unless – “
Ralph moved restlessly.
“Unless we get frightened of people. – William Golding
32. Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man’s heart, and the fall through the air of the true, wise friend called Piggy. -William Golding
33. Many people claim to be liberated … it’s an endless list! According to “moi”, as Ms. Piggy would say, there are currently, on this earth, 12 beings who are self-realized. Eleven are men, one is a woman. Most of them are in the Far East, most of them you’ve never heard of and probably never will. -Frederick Lenz (Piggy Quotes)
34. Fancy thinking the Beast was something you could hunt and kill! You knew, didn’t you? I’m part of you? Close, close, close! I’m the reason why it’s no go? Why things are what they are? -William Golding
35. Piggy: We might have to live here for a long time! Maybe the rest of our lives! If we are stuck here until we get old, then we can’t go on acting like kids! We’ve got to be sensible and make things work!
Ralph: [looking up] No!
Ralph: You’re not gonna get away with this.
Jack Merridew: Yeah? Well, what are you going to do, huh?
— Piggy (Piggy Quotes)
In this blog, some related posts in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada are as follows: