1.“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran (Happy Friendship Day Images)
2.“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
3.“Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali
“There are friendships imprinted on our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.”— Dodinsky
5.“Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.” — Woodrow T. Wilson
6.“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
7.“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
8.“A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
9.“A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez (Happy Friendship Day Images)
10.“A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” — Proverbs 27:9
11. “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” – Sarah Valdez
12.“No friendship is an accident.” — O. Henry (Happy Friendship Day Images)
Happy Friendship Day Images
13.“Best friends share laughs, memories and inside jokes. They will always be honest and stand by your side no matter what. They wipe your tears, pick you up when you fall, and are forever a piece of your heart.” — Unknown
14.“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” — Audrey Hepburn(Happy Friendship Day Images)
15.“A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud. I am arrived at last in the presence of a man so real and equal, that I may drop even those undermost garments of dissimulation, courtesy, and second thought, which men never put off, and may deal with him with the simplicity and wholeness with which one chemical atom meets another.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
16.“Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare — and precious as a pearl.” — Tahar Ben Jelloun
17.“Friends are the family you choose.“ — Jess C. Scott (Happy Friendship Day Images)
18.“A good friend is like a four-leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.” — Irish Proverb
19.“Best friend: the one that you can be mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them.” — Unknown
20.“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” — Bernard Meltzer
21.“Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.” — Unknown
22.“Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.” — Unknown
“Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.” — Misty Copeland
24.“Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — Unknown
25.“There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.” — Thomas Aquinas
26.“God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
27.“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.” — G. Randolf
28.“Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” — Anthony Robbins
29.“She is a friend of my mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order.” — Toni Morrison (Happy Friendship Day Images)
30.“True friends are always together in spirit.” — L.M. Montgomery
31.“Experts on romance say for a happy marriage there has to be more than a passionate love. For a lasting union, they insist, there must be a genuine liking for each other. Which, in my book, is a good definition for friendship.” — Marilyn Monroe
32.“We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.” — Unknown
33.“The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing, not curing…that is a friend who cares.” — Henri Nouwen
34.“Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
35.“Never let your best friends get lonely…keep disturbing them.” — Candlelight Publications
36.“As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” — Donna Lynn Hope
37.“Love is friendship set on fire.” — Jeremy Taylor
38.“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” — Winnie the Pooh
39.“Each new friendship can make you a new person, because it opens up new doors inside of you.” — Kate DiCamillo (Happy Friendship Day Images)
40.“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”— Khalil Gibran
41.“It’s not being in love that makes me happy. It is the person that I am in love with that does.” — Unknown
42.“True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
43.“Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.” — Unknown
44.“True friends aren’t the ones who make your problems disappear. They are the ones who won’t disappear when you’re facing problems.” — Unknown
45.“Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.” — Billy Chapata
46.“Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.” — Francesco Guicciardini
47.“The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.” — Shanna Rodriguez
48.“Be genuinely interested in everyone you meet and everyone you meet will be genuinely interested in you.” — Rasheed Ogunlaru
49.“Every new friend is a new adventure… the start of more memories.” — Patrick Lindsay (Happy Friendship Day Images)
“A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” — Jim Morrison
51.“When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” — Unknown
52.“There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.” — Dodinsky (Happy Friendship Day Images)
53.“A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.” — Unknown
54.“Best friends understand when you say, ‘forget it.’ Wait forever when you say, ‘just a minute.’ Stay when you say, ‘leave me alone.’ And open the door before you can say, ‘come in.’” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
55.“There is magic in long-distance friendships. They let you relate to other human beings in a way that goes beyond being physically together and is often more profound.” — Diana Cortes
56.“If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” — A. A. Milne
57.“A real friendship should not fade as time passes, and should not weaken because of space separation.” — John Newton
58.“No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” — Robert Southey
59.“A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation, doesn’t always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.” — Unknown
60.“Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
61.“A friend who is far away is sometimes much nearer than one who is at hand.” — Kahlil Gibran
62.“A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
63.“Can miles truly separate you from friends…If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?”— Richard Bach
64.“The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson (Happy Friendship Day Images)
65.“Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.” — Khalil Gibran
66.“My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
67.“Friends…they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.” — Henry David Thoreau (Happy Friendship Day Images)
68.“My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.” — Aristotle
69.“A friend can tell you things you don’t want to tell yourself.” — Frances Ward Weller
70.”A true friend touches your heart and takes your hand,” the saying goes.
71.“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” — Albert Camus
72.“A friend may be waiting behind a stranger’s face.” — Maya Angelou
73.“Getting to know new people and gaining new friends is one of life’s greatest pleasures. So conquer your fears and get out there.” — Tony Clark
74.“False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.” — Richard Burton
75.“Distance means so little, when someone means so much.” — Tom McNeal (Happy Friendship Day Images)
76.“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Dumbledore
77.“You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you.” — Unknown
78.“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.“ — Linda Grayson
79.“‘Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.” — Charles Lamb
80.“A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you’ll never smile again.” — Unknown (Happy Friendship Day Images)
81.“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” — Oscar Wilde
82.“Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.” — Unknown
83.“But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, and thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine.” — Thomas Jefferson
84.“That’s when I realized what a true friend was. Someone who would always love you — the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you — because that is what people are supposed to do.” — Unknown
85.“A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” — Arnold H. Glasgow
86.“If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together…there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think but the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you.” — Winnie the Pooh (Happy Friendship Day Images)
87.“Best friends. Because if anyone else heard our conversations we’d end up in the mental hospital.” — Unknown
88.“I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.” — Unknown
89.“It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me.” — Unknown
90.“If you are ever lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.” — Matthew Gray Gubler
91.“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” — Donna Roberts (Happy Friendship Day Images)
92.“It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.” — Marlene Dietrich
93.“Friends are the siblings God never gave us.” — Mencius
94.“True friends are like diamonds — bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.” — Nicole Richie
95.“True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.” — Helen Keller
96.“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” — Helen Keller (Happy Friendship Day Images)
97.“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
98.“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
99.“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
100.“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” — Tennessee Williams
101.“In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.” — Albert Schweitzer
102.“Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.” — Amy Poehler (Happy Friendship Day Images)
103.Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.” — Unknown
104.“When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand.” — Henri Nouwen
105.“We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.” — Unknown
106.“The love that comes from friendship is the underlying facet of a happy life.” — Chelsea Handler (Happy Friendship Day Images)
107.“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
108.“The kindest way of helping yourself is to find a friend.” — Ann Kaiser Stearns
109.“Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
110.“Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.” — C.G. Jung
111.“When hours feel like moments you know you are with good friends.” — Emily Beckett
112. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
113.“It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
114.“A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
115.“We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
116.“Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown
117.“Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
118.“When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
119.“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” — Thomas J. Watson
120.“The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
121.“There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.” — Jim Henson
122.“A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.” — Leo Buscaglia
123.“Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.” — Ed Cunningham
124. “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities — good and bad.” — Mohanlal
125.“I love that our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness.” — Unknown
126.“The essence of true friendship is to make allowance for another’s little lapses.” — David Storey
127.I’d take a bullet for you, that’s what friendship is like. not inside your head. though, in the leg or whatever.
128. “You can be thousands of miles away from me, but you’ll always have a special place in my heart. A happy day for friendship!
129. The definition of a true friend is someone who enters after everyone else leaves.
130. “Dear friend, I appreciate your continued admiration of me. Greetings on Friendship Day! (Happy Friendship Day Images)
131. Happy Friendship Day to all the wonderful individuals we are fortunate to call friends!
132. “To all of you, a happy Friendship Day! I hope our friendship always endures.
133. “Having friends doesn’t make for a happy life. It has to do with the kind of friends you have.
134. “I can’t put into words how grateful I am to have a friend like you. I appreciate you being my lifelong best buddy. (Happy Friendship Day Images)
135. The gift of friendship. A Genuine Gift Make the most of it while cherishing it.
136. The most lovely discovery that true friends may make is that they can develop independently without severing ties.
137. I have pals who wear overalls whose friendship I wouldn’t trade for the approval of the world’s kings.
138. Friendship is like a flower that is ready to bloom at any time. Cheers to friendship!
139. Happy Friendship Day to you, my dear friend. May God deepen our relationship and enrich our lives with happy memories.
140. “To all of you, happy friendship day. On this day of friendship, my love and best wishes go out to you. I adore you all.
141. “I just wanted to let you know that you’ve had a particular place in my heart forever. Greetings on Friendship Day, buddy!
142. “You are aware of my past, you are cognizant of my present, and you have faith in my future. As a result, I pledge to stand by your side forever. Cheers to friendship!
143. The person who brings out the best in me is my best buddy.
144. “One of the best things you can have is a friend, and one of the best things you can be is a friend.”
145. It’s challenging to discover, challenging to leave, and impossible to forget truly wonderful friends.
146. A person who loves you even when you’ve lost the ability to love yourself is your best friend.
147. “Dear best buddy, you have always encouraged me and brought out the best in me. I appreciate everything.
148. “Happy 2022 Friendship Day! I’ve always come to you when I needed assistance, direction, or a watchful eye. I appreciate everything.
149. Without you people, I can’t even begin to comprehend how dull my life would be! I appreciate your support, everyone.
150. “Your friendship is the one thing I have that is most priceless. I will always treasure it. Bestie, happy Friendship Day.
151. “You embody everything a real friend should be. You are God’s most priceless gift to the world. I hope that we will always be the closest of friends. A very joyful day of friendship to you! (Happy Friendship Day Images)
152. “Everything about me and us is known to you. You are therefore very special to me, my beloved.
153. “A true friend allows you complete freedom to be who you are. True friendship is difficult to come by, but once you do, it will be the best thing that has ever happened to you. Cheers to friendship!
154. “Good day, buddy! Happy Friendship Day! I know I can rely on you at every turn in my life. May our lovely friendship continue forever!
155. Someone who is there for you even when she’d rather be somewhere else is a friend. (Happy Friendship Day Images)
“My heart is filled with all love and concern for you, my buddy, and the feelings I have for you are beyond words. I hope that we stay together forever.
156. “You inspire me, you uplift me, and you comprehend me. I appreciate you being there for me at all times.
157. Like a four-leaf clover, a good buddy has four leaves. Rare and fortunate to possess.
158. I swear to wrap my arms around you like a friendship band. (Happy Friendship Day Images)
159. “Having a friend doesn’t depend on how long you’ve known them. It matters who entered your life, made the commitment to be there for you, and did so.
160. “You are my favourite sweet dish that I would want to eat. You are as sweet as sugar and as salty as salt.”
161. When you are deceiving everyone else, a true friend is someone who can still see your sorrow and truth.
162. “When I’m down, your friendship is like medicine to me; it makes me feel better.”
163. “Joined by hopes, not by blood, but by feelings, dreams, and connections. We have a lovely relationship together. — Cheers to friendship!
164. “Just by being here, the road of life has become easy to traverse and easy to conquer any obstacle,” — Dear Friend, Happy Friendship Day.
165. “The ideal existence is one with excellent friends, good literature, and a drowsy conscience.” (Happy Friendship Day Images)
166. “I am fortunate to have God’s finest creations, my closest pals. To the moon and back, I love you.
167. “A friend is someone who always holds your hand, no matter how near or remote you are from one another. A friend is someone who cares and is there at all times. A buddy is a feeling of enduring love.
168. “No matter how far away you are, you are always close to the heart. Happy Friendship Day to you, my dear.
169. “I’d want to wish my best friend a very happy friendship day. You are a wonderful friend, so please continue to be so.
170. A friend is someone who can sing the song you know in your heart to you when you can’t remember the words.
171. “Our friendship is like an ever-flowing perpetual river. We might alter our course, but we’ll never stop.
172. “When I’m with you, every day is a cause for celebration. When I’m with you, every day is a reason to celebrate.
173. The folks that make you laugh harder, smile wider, and live better are your best friends.
174. “Animals are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.”― George Eliot
175. “A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana (Happy Friendship Day Images)
Happy Friendship Day Greetings
In this blog, some related posts in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada are as follows: