1. “You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.” — Doc, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
2. “- Doc: You know what they say: people in glass houses sink ships.
– Rocco: Doc, I gotta buy you… like, a proverb book or something. This mix ‘n’ match shit’s gotta go.
– Doc: What?
– Connor: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn’t it?
– Murphy: And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen.”
3. “A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn’t it?” Connor, — The Boondock Saints
4. “- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain. (Boondock Saints Quotes)
– Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
– Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“And don’t cross the road if you can’t get out of the kitchen.” — Murphy, The Boondock Saints
5. “- Paul Smecker: Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. What’s your name?
– Detective Greenly: Detective Greenly. Who the fuck are you?
– Paul Smecker: That’s who the fuck I am.”
6. “Doc, I gotta buy you, like, a proverb book or something. This mix ‘n’ match shit’s gotta go.” — Rocco, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
7. “I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now.” (Ivan Checkov)
8. “Checkov? Well, this here’s McCoy. We find a Spock; we got us an away team.” (Murphy) — The Boondock Saints
9. [at the police station] “Is there any way that we could stay here?” (Murphy)
“Uh, yeah, you know, we have an extra holding cell, you guys c- Can they stay?” (Officer Chaffey)
[sheepish grin] “Well, we’ll have to check with your mom. But it’s okay with me if your friends sleepover.” (Paul Smecker) — The Boondock Saints
10. “Yeah, it’s St. Paddy’s Day, everyone’s Irish tonight. Why don’t you just pull up a stool and have a drink with us?” — Murphy, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
11.“I put evil men behind bars, but the law has miles of red tape and loopholes for these cocksuckers to slip through.”
12. “What’s this ‘they’ shit? This isn’t a movie.” — Murphy, The Boondock Saints
13. “You guys should be in every major city. This is some heavy shit. This is, like, Lone Ranger heavy, man.” — Rocco, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
14. “And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.” — Murphy, The Boondock Saints
15. “Whosoever shed man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed. For in the image of God, made he man.” — Il Duce, The Boondock Saints
16. “- Connor: Do ya know what we need, man? Some rope.
– Murphy: Absolutely. What are ya, insane?
– Connor: No I ain’t. Charlie Bronson’s always got rope.
– Murphy: What?
– Connor: Yeah. He’s got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it.”
“Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.” — Monsignor, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
17. “Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful, striking hammer of God.” — Il Duce, The Boondock Saints
18. “- Connor: How far are we gonna take this, Da? (Boondock Saints Quotes)
– Il Duce: The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?”
“When I raise my flashing sword, and my hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance upon mine enemies, and I will repay those who hate me. Oh, Lord, raise me to Thy right hand and count me among Thy saints.” — Il Duce, The Boondock Saints
19. “And I shall count thee among my favored sheep, and you shall have the protection of all the Angels in Heaven.” — Il Duce, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
20. “- Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
– Donna: God.
– Rayvie: What?
– Donna: Why?
– Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.”
21. “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, the glory, now and forever. Amen.” — Mackiepenny, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
22. “These two are not heroes. They’re just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and they just happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these two. All we know is what we found out from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, they’re angels. But angels don’t…”
“Destroy all that which is evil.” (Connor)
“So that which is good may flourish.” (Murphy) — The Boondock Saints
23. “- Connor: The rule of thumb here is…
– Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
– Connor: Can’t do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?”
“You’ve lost it, haven’t ya?” (Murphy)
“No, I’m serious.” (Connor)
“Me too. That’s stupid. Name one thing you gonna need a rope for.” (Murphy)
“All right. Get your stupid fuckin’ rope.” (Murphy)
“I’ll get my stupid rope. I’ll get it. This is a rope right here.” (Connor) — The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
24. “They can suck my pathetic little dick, and I’ll dip my nuts in marinara sauce just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they’re at it!”
25. “Your father and I used him three times in twenty years, only when things got totally fucked. Whenever we needed one of our own bumped off, we called this guy in. He had a thing for clipping wiseguys, but only one rule: no women, no kids. Believe me, kid, you don’t want this guy unless you are one hundred percent sure you need him.”
“Well, name one thing you’re gonna need this stupid fucking rope for.” (Connor)
“That was way easier than I thought.” (Murphy)
“Aye.” (Connor) — The Boondock Saints
26. “All the lowlifes in quiet city Boston start dropping dead and you think it’s unrelated! Greenly, the day I want the Boston Police to do my thinking for me, I will have a fucking tag on my toe!” (Boondock Saints Quotes)
“- Connor: We haven’t really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It’s, uh…
– Rocco: Me! Me! I’m the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang out with, who they talk to! I’ve got phone numbers, addresses! I know who they’re fucking! I know where they live! We could kill everyone.
– Murphy: So what do you think?
– Connor: I’m strangely…”
“D’you know what I think is psycho, Roc? It’s decent men with loving families. They go home every day after work and they turn on the news. You know what they see? They see rapists, and murderers, and child molesters. They’re all getting out of prison.” — Connor, The Boondock Saints
27. “We’re sorta like 7-Eleven. We’re not always doing business, but we’re always open.” — Murphy, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
28. “He’s happy now, just killing us one by one. And worse, he’s good at it.” — Yakavetta, The Boondock Saints
Boondock Saints Quotes Funny
29. “Television. Television is the explanation for this – you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling—that James Bond shit never happens in real life! Professionals don’t do that!” — Paul Smecker, The Boondock Saints
“We do not ask for your poor or your hungry.” (Murphy)
“We do not want your tired and sick.” (Connor)
“It is your corrupt we claim.” (Murphy) — The Boondock Saints
30. “You people have been chosen to reveal our existence to the world. You will witness what happens here today, and you will tell of it later… all eyes to the front. You must watch dear, it’ll all be over soon.” – Il Duce, The Boondock Saints (Boondock Saints Quotes)
31. “Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles that every man of every faith can embrace.” – Murphy, The Boondock Saints
32. “These are not polite suggestions. These are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.” – Connor, The Boondock Saints
33. “For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.” – Connor, The Boondock Saints
In this blog, some related posts in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada are as follows: