M’aiq the liar quotes
- “Climbing ropes that hang is too difficult. M’aiq prefers to climb the ones that are tied horizontally.” – Climbing (m’aiq the liar quotes)
2. M’aiq hears many stories of war… yet few of them are true.
3. “Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping.” -The discussion of an ability to kick in Oblivion. (m’aiq the liar quotes)
4. M’aiq carries two weapons, to be safe. What if one breaks? That would be most unlucky.
“People always enjoy a good fable. M’aiq has yet to find one, though. Perhaps one day.”
6. “Werewolves? Where? Wolves? Men that are wolves? Many wolves. Everywhere. Many men. That is enough for M’aiq.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
7. “You wish to become a lich? It’s very easy, my friend. Simply find the heart of a lich, combine it with the tongue of a dragon, and cook it with the flesh of a well-ridden horse. This combination is certain to make you undead.” – Liches
8. “Horses…. Oh, M’aiq loves horses! Especially with good cream sauce.” also “You would wish to ride upon a beast? There is a way… Go to one of the many silt-strider ports and pay your fee! You wish one for personal use? Bah! Walk if you must; run if you are chased!” – Referencing the lack of ridable horses. -Horses
9. “M’aiq hears some people say dragons are not scary because of their wing shape. These people are liars, M’aiq has seen them changing their underwear after being attacked by such a dragon.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
10. M’aiq thinks bethwesda is moderating him
M’aiq has many “fans”, but no one to wave them
11. M’aiq’s father was also called M’aiq. As was M’aiq’s father’s father. At least, that is what his father said. But then again, you can never trust a liar.
12. “M’aiq has heard of this. They’ve got all the money. Mudcrabs taking over everything. They already run Pelagiad.” -Mudcrab Merchant
13. “Dragons? Oh, they’re everywhere! You must fly very high to see most of them, though. The ones nearer the ground are very hard to see, being invisible.” -Dragons
14. “I have only met one, but he was afraid of the water.” – Reference to weresharks being mentioned in books, but not appearing in games.” -Weresharks
15. “Why would one want to swing a staff? A mace hurts more. Or a sword. Can’t shoot a fireball from a sword, though.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
16. “M’aiq hears that some have strange interests in the 100 makers, maybe it’s time for restraining orders.”
17. “M’aiq thinks immersion is for bathing.”
“M’aiq thinks he recognises you, or was it someone else?.. M’aiq can’t tell.”
This is for the colour blind that are common on the Bethesda forums. “M’aiq feels your pain, M’aiq only sees in blue.”.
I mean no offense I just thought you should get a shout out.
“M’aiq is not a number.”
“Too many dogs here, M’aiq loose to much weight.”
“M’aiq sees dead people, is M’aiq normal?”
“Why bash locks, M’aiq uses key.”
“Why are so many gods around when M’aiq appears?”
“Get your filthy hands of M’aiq’s tail, M’aiq’s tail is for M’aiq not dirty perverts.”
“M’aiq had a robe once, it was M’aiq’s favourite.. Someone knocked M’aiq out and stole it.” “M’aiq has last laugh, thief is now insane.”
“M’aiq thinks he’s tired from too much running.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
18. “Moving corpses? This sounds frightening to M’aiq. The undead are nothing to be toyed with.” -Corpses
19. “I don’t know why one would want to destroy a building. It takes time to make it. Much time.”
20. “M’aiq sees lots of them in the ocean. M’aiq knows you’ll see one too if you swim far enough.” -Emperor Crabs
21. Fall out? Fall out of what? Out the sky? Out of a window? M’aiq wonders why some people want to fall out of something. (m’aiq the liar quotes)
22. I still don’t get it.
I’m thick headed sometimes.
M’aiq remembers Morrowind, nice place to visit….well not really, not sure why anyone would stay, Dark Elves are nasty to M’aiq.
M’aiq owns a spear, but M’aiq left it to an argonian to polish it, the tip can be painful.
23. “I have seen dragons. Perhaps you will see a dragon. I won’t say where I saw one. Perhaps I did not.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
24. I do not wish to fight on horseback. It is a good way to ruin a perfectly good horse… which is, to say, a perfectly good dinner.”
25. “M’aiq does not know this word. You wish others to help you in your quest? Coward! If you must, search for the Argonian Im-Leet, or perhaps the big Nord, Rolf the Uber. They will certainly wish to join you.” -Multiplayer
M’aiq the liar quotes skyrim
26. “M’aiq! M’aiq! …. M’aiq! M’aiq!” M’aiq! wonders how those ducks know his name?
M’aiq knows he’s met you … before. You look very different, but he knows it’s still… you somehow.
[Alternate version] M’aiq is watching you. First the Nevarine …. and then … you closed those pesky gates. And now, what?…. You’re the dragonborne? Come ON, is this some kind of a joke? Where is the camera?
When the dragons returned a fornight ago, M’aiq saw all the spears in Skyrim being loaded into wagons and marched out to war with them. So far, no one’s crafted any new ones, as far as M’aiq knows. What do you mean, how did M’aiq see that? M’aiq was RIDING a dragon, silly!
M’aiq speaks in 3rd person, so he’s not allowed to look at mirrors. Can you imagine his confusion? “His his?” “He he?” M’aiq wonders if there’s such a thing as “4th person” ?
Don’t “M’aiq” me come over there … ha ha. M’aiq is funny, right? (m’aiq the liar quotes)
27. M’aiq has had a dream about you, you were being controlled by a puppeteer through a magical mirror. Do you think this means something?
28. “It is good the people wear clothing. M’aiq wears the clothing. Who would want to see M’aiq naked? Sick, sick people. Very sad.”
29. Do you happen to be the original author? Yes I am. About your username, it reminds me of a book I once read. “voulez-vous vivre dans Eps?” by Francois Valorbe.
Coincidence? (m’aiq the liar quotes)
30. “So much easier to get around these days. Not like the old days. Too much walking. Of course, nothing stops M’aiq from walking when he wants.”
31. “Levitation is for fools. Why would we want to levitate? Once you are up high, there is nowhere to go but down.”
32. “You seek the shrine that is no longer there? An interesting concept. Look to the seas to the West. There lies what was once the shrine. Take a deep breath and begin your search.” – Shrine of Boethiah
33. “There is no mystery. M’aiq knows all. The dwarves were here, and now they are not! They were very short folk… Or perhaps they were not. It all depends on your perspective. I’m sure they thought they were about the right height.” -Dwemer (m’aiq the liar quotes)
34. You fight dragons? M’aiq thinks you need a spear!
“M’aiq believes the children are our future. But he doesn’t want them ruining all of our fun.”
36. About your username, it reminds me of a book I once read. “voulez-vous vivre dans Eps?” by Francois Valorbe.
37. “M’aiq is glad he has a compass. Makes it easy to find things. Much better than wandering around like a fool.”
38. “M’aiq wishes he had a stick made out of fishies to give to you. Sadly, he does not.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
39. “A horrible thing indeed. If you see one, let M’aiq know. M’aiq wants to make sure to look in the other direction.” -Naked Liches
40. Ma’iq already has a long stabby thing, Ma’iq does not need another one
41. “Some people wish to throw their weapons. That seems foolish to M’aiq. If you hold your weapon, you only need one.” -Lack of thrown weapons in Oblivion.
42. “Dragons are such fragile things, you must be careful around them. M’aiq broke one, and ended up here!” Don’t recall the original author for that one.
Mai’q says this when you meet him outside Anvil
I think the developers were hinting at something in Skyrim
It will be amazing if Mai’q was one of those who caused a Dragon Break (m’aiq the liar quotes)
43. M’aiq wishes you well.
44. “M’aiq knows much, tells some. M’aiq knows many things others do not.”
45. “M’aiq longs for a Colovian Fur Helm. Practical, yet stylish. M’aiq is very sad he does not have one.”
46. “Ahh… The beauty of the naked form. These Dunmer are rather prudish, are they not? Of course, there is an island you can reach filled with wonderful, naked, glistening bodies. It only appears when the moons are full, the rain falls, the seas run red, and it’s M’aiq’s birthday.” – Daggerfall.
47. M’Aiq hears of people that want to be were-things, M’Aiq thinks they have much skooma, were-things favorite dragon snack.
48. “Some people want special bows that take too long to load and need special arrows called bolts. M’aiq thinks they are idiots.” -Lack of crossbows in Oblivion.
49. “M’aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk.” (m’aiq the liar quotes)
50. “M’aiq thinks his people are beautiful. The Argonian people are beautiful as well. They look better than ever before.”
51. m’aiq knows of a man who turns into a dragon. now m’aiq is looking for a dragon who turns into man or m’aiq knows a man who didn’t know he was a dragon. m’aiq is here to look for more. (m’aiq the liar quotes)
52. M’aiq once heard of a lonely man who wanted friends to adventure with… then M’aiq told him about sharing loot and the man was no longer lonely.
Long ago M’aiq once turned into a dragon… but Mehrunes was defeated before M’aiq showed up…
M’aiq is lover, not fighter… ever wonder why no woman is interested in you? (M’aiq mentioning the lack of a romance story in Elder Scrolls games.)
53. “M’Aiq has heard rumors of ancient times when there were no children. M’Aiq knows these are lies” – In reference to children being included in Skyrim. (m’aiq the liar quotes)
“I have heard of magical weapons that fire ‘BOLTS’… They reload slowly though” – Reference to crossbow complaints.
“What is a dragon??” – Obvious
“M’Aiq knows secret to combat. Do not level up.” – Reference to poor (or at least annoying) level scaling in Oblivion on higher levels.
All Ive got for now.
54. Well … maybe I can sneak out for a few minutes,” Bird said, lowering his voice. And then Greg heard him shout to his mother: “It’s no one, Ma! I’m talking to no one!”
Boy, that’s quick thinking! Greg thought sarcastically. He’s a worse liar than I am.
And then he heard Bird call to his mom: “I know I’m on the phone. But I’m not talking to anyone. It’s only Greg.”
Thanks a lot, pal, Greg thought. — R.L. Stine
55. “see i told you they existed!” maiq on the topic of dragons
“i remember a tale of a man who wanted something better then a bow he made a stick that shot little metal projectiles that could bring death upon its unfortunate victim maiq thinks this man has never heard of magic” maiq on the subject of guns
User avatar (m’aiq the liar quotes)
56. He smiled. “You’re into me, I can tell.”
“I’m not into you,” I said hotly. Hotly, because as soon as the words left my lips, sparklers erupted on top of my head.
Hudson looked at them, and a grin spread across his face. The baby cooed and reached out, trying to grab the flaring light. Hudson moved farther away. “Don’t touch. Just look at Mommy’s pretty liar hat.”
He was enjoying this way too much. “Okay,” I said. “Maybe I like you a little.”
The sparklers dimmed, but didn’t go out.
Hudson raised an eyebrow.
“All right,” I said, nervously eyeing the area to make sure no one saw us. “I’m into you.”
The sparklers died, but I didn’t wait around for more commentary. I headed to the inn. Behind me I heard Hudson still talking to the baby. “Yes, we like Mommy’s flaming hairdo, don’t we? — Janette Rallison
I’m a born liar myself and I know how it’s done. You stick as close to the truth as you can. You pretend to volunteer a few bits of information, but the facts are all carefully selected for effect. — Sue Grafton (m’aiq the liar quotes)
58. “Maiq hears that obsidian is a pretty popular material in Tamriel. Perhaps we’ll have use for it in the future.”
“Many travelers call Maiq a troll even though Maiq is Khajiit. Many of these travelers were little boys carrying small paper fans. Maiq asks, why all the fans, boys?”
59. Then Jack turned to her.
Safari? That was the best excuse you could come up with for me not being at a meeting?”
She winced apologetically. “I’m sorry. I’m a terrible liar.”
What was wrong with simple sickness? A nice, normal bout of food poisoning?”
He was in a bad mood. I kind of got carried away,” she admitted.
Boy, are you lucky I watched Tarzan so much as a kid. — Sarah Mayberry
60. “Where are the spears you ask? M’aiq stole the spears, Todd told him to.”
61. I’m see-through. And I’m the worst liar of all time. — Jessica Simpson (m’aiq the liar quotes)
62. I need some space.”
“Because of my past?”
“No, because of mine. When I’m around you I feel like I’m falling. I need to stop before I smash into the ground.”
“Are you always so honest?”
“No. Mostly I’m a liar like you. — Anna McPartlin (m’aiq the liar quotes)
63. Liar! Liar!” shrieked suddenly from the now open trap door.
Miracle Max whirled. “Back, Witch
” he commanded.
“I’m not a witch, I’m your wife
” she was advancing on him now, an ancient tiny fury
“and after what you’ve just done I don’t think I want to be that any more
— William Goldman
64. I’m a good liar,” he told me once with a grin. Once, he said, “Even if she did check, the thing with Rachel is, she won’t remember what happened tomorrow anyway.” That’s when I started to realize just how bad things were for him. It — Paula Hawkins (m’aiq the liar quotes)
65. . Why are you being nice to me?”
The suprise on his face suprises me even more.
“Because I care about you.” he says simply.
“You care about me?” The numbness in my body is beginning to dissipate. My blood pressure is rising and anger making its way to the forefron of my consciousness. “I almost killed Jenkins because of you!”
“You didn’t kill-“
“Your soldiers beat me! You keep me here like a prisoner! You threaten me! You threaten to kill me! You give me no freedom and you say you care about me?” I nearly throw the glass of water at his face. “You are a monster!”
Warner turns away so I’m staring at his profile. He clasps his hands. Changes his mind. Touches his lips. “I am only trying to help you.”
He seems to consider that. Nods, just once. “Yes, most of the time, yes. — Tahereh Mafi (m’aiq the liar quotes)
66. For the record, I don’t expect you to believe any of this. Not really. I’m a liar by trade, after all; albeit, I like to think, an honest liar. — Neil Gaiman
67. Sometimes when you get older – and I’m not talking about you, I’m talking generally, because everyone ages differently – things you think on and wish on start to seem real. And then you believe them, and before you know it they’re part of your history, and if someone challenges you on them and says they’re not true – why, then you get offended because you can’t remember the first part. All you know is that you’ve been called a liar. — Sara Gruen (m’aiq the liar quotes)
68. Have you seen my daughter?”
“Daughter?” I’m the worst liar ever. I stare at Sarah’s tall, imposing father and try to smile. “She’s getting us a table?”
He narrows his gray eyes, and then tightens his mouth. “Is that a question or a statement?”
“Statement?” I’m so blowing this.
He exhales and nods. “Well, then. I guess I’ll see you in the banquet room.”
Harlin grins as Sarah’s father walks away. “You are so subtle, Charlotte. Are you a ninja?”
“I’m sure he didn’t find that at all suspicious.”
He laughs and kisses the top of my head. “I’ll stop,” he says. “But where is Sarah? You might want to find her before we sit down for chicken with that man. What will you say if he asks you to pass the mashed potatoes? Mashed potatoes?” Harlin finishes, imitating my voice. — Suzanne Young (m’aiq the liar quotes)
69. Genuine surprise is a great help when faced with an unwelcome duty. Of course, when it’s the paying of debts you’re forgetting, that can lead to broken fingers. And worse. I guess it’s a form of lying – lying to oneself. And I’m very good at falsehoods. They often say the best liars half-believe their lies – which makes me the very best because if I repeat a lie often enough I can end up believing it entirely, no half measures involved! — Mark Lawrence (m’aiq the liar quotes)
70. I’m sorry, I had a meeting”
I stand behind his chair. “Liar,” under my breath.
“You weren’t at a meeting,” take a breath, gain speed, bursting,
“You were with Angie in the office.
I saw you. I saw you. You clamp us down, you think no one knows.
You hurt my brother! My sister!
You hurt my friend! Small trusting prey, huh?
You had to squash some weak person already in pain, thinking she loved you.
You could have chosen to hurt me!
But I’m not worth enough, I never am and you picked poor Angie, you were going to RAPE her, I SAW YOU TRY TO RAPE ANGIE, you fucking MONSTER! — Thalia Chaltas (m’aiq the liar quotes)
71. I hate a liar. Maybe because I’m such a good one myself, heh? Anyway, to find someone has told an out and out lie puts him on the other side of the fence from me for all time. — Clark Gable
72. The problem with being a liar is you can never believe anyone else. — Chloe Thurlow (m’aiq the liar quotes)
73. I don’t think I’m an intentional liar, but I’m a little bit of an exaggerator sometimes. If I’m exaggerating, and the journalist exaggerates on top of that, then we end up in funny territory. — Autre Ne Veut (m’aiq the liar quotes)
74. I don’t only act out of my character; my character reacts to my actions. Each time I why, even if I’m not caught, I become a little bit more of this ugly thing: a liar. Character is always in the making, with each morally valenced action, whether right or wrong, affecting our characters, the people who we are. — Rebecca Goldstein
75. If at the end of the season I’m leaving the club, you have the right to come to me and say: ‘Jose, you are a liar’ — Jose Mourinho (m’aiq the liar quotes)
76. I think that you are the liar!” I say, my voice quaking. “You tell me you love me, you trust me, you think I’m more perceptive than the avarge person. And the first second that belief in my perceptiveness, that trust, that love is put to the test, it all falls apart.” I am crying now, nut I am not ashamed of the tears shining on my cheeks or the thickness of my voice. “So you must have lied when you told me all those things … you must have, because I can’t believe your love really is that feeble.”
I step closer to him, so that there are only inches between us, and none of the others can hear me.
“I am still the person who would have died rather than kill you,” I say, remembering the attack simulation and the feel of his heartbeat under my hand. “I am exactly who you think I am. — Veronica Roth (m’aiq the liar quotes)
77. The liar at any rate recognizes that recreation, not instruction, is the aim of conversation, and is a far more civilized being than the blockhead who loudly expresses his disbelief in a story that is told simply for the amusement of the company. — Oscar Wilde (m’aiq the liar quotes)
78. ‘m a very firm believer that a liar is a cheat and a thief and a crook. I don’t like liars. I never lie. I always told my own child, If you murder somebody, tell me. I’ll help you hide the body. But don’t you lie to me. — Leona Helmsley
79. Honestly? I think all of this would be easier if I could point to one thing, one moment, one person, and say this is why. I could explain it, then. Understand the why of it. Blame it on something other than myself. If I were a victim, maybe it would keep everyone from being so frustrated with me. On a few occasions, I’ve even considered making up something, just to see the sympathy that flashed in my mom’s eyes a second ago, just to have her be patient with me for more than a minute at a time. But I’m not a liar, so instead I get the frustrated, calculating way she’s glaring at me now. I’ve seen it so many times before. It’s a look that makes my stomach ache. — Mila Ferrera (m’aiq the liar quotes)
80. Hey, I fool the camera. I’m a liar, a magician. — Janice Dickinson (m’aiq the liar quotes)
81. I don’t want you to go.” Waves rocked against the pier. The sun was too bright. Weathered boards creaked beneath Arin’s feet.
“Only because you enjoy a good bully. Someone to make you behave as you ought.”
“You know well enough what to do now. You’ll be fine.”
“That’s not why.”
“Why you’ll miss me? I admit that the impending absence of my keen wit would make anyone sad.”
“Now I’m getting sad, just thinking about how it would feel to be parted from my sweet self. Lucky me: I will always have my own company.”
“What you said at the banquet was true.”
“Everything I say is true.”
“That I love you.”
Roshar’s face went still. “I said that?”
“You know that you did.”
“That was more for the drama of the moment.”
“I am, aren’t I?” Roshar said slowly. “I really am. Arin.” His voice roughened. “You’ll see me again.”
“Soon,” Arin told him, and embraced him. — Marie Rutkoski (m’aiq the liar quotes)
82. One’s lover is one’s partner in observing and understanding the world. Marriage is a place where joint narratives are composed. If the lover is a liar then all your joint observations are unreliable. You will have to start all over again. — Philippa Gregory (m’aiq the liar quotes)
83. Guilt and shame are both emotions of self-evaluation; however, that is where the similarities end. The majority of shame researchers agree that the difference between shame and guilt is best understood as the differences between “I am bad” (shame) and “I did something bad” (guilt). Shame is about who we are and guilt is about our behaviors. If I feel guilty for cheating on a test, my self-talk might sound something like “I should not have done that. That was really stupid. Cheating is not something I believe in or want to do.” If I feel shame about cheating on a test, my self-talk is more likely to sound like “I’m a liar and a cheat. I’m so stupid. I’m a bad person. — Brene Brown (m’aiq the liar quotes)
84. ou okay?” “Fine.” “Your heart’s beating really fast.” “Gee, thanks. That’s very comforting that you can hear it.” He smiled, and it was the old Michael, the one she’d first met before all the vamp stuff. “Yeah, I know it is. Sorry. Just stay behind me if there’s trouble.” “You sound like Shane.” “Well, he did say he’d kill me if I got you hurt. I’m just looking after my own neck.” “Liar. — Rachel Caine
85. Luc would have put my head on a pike if you’d taken a hit.” “How do you know I didn’t?” I opened my mouth, then closed it again. “Did you?” His eyes went to sultry slits. “Do you want to look and see?” “Not especially.” Liar, liar, pants on fire. — Chloe Neill (m’aiq the liar quotes)
86. Right,” Chaol said. “So you’re just … memorizing that information now?”
“If you’re suggesting that I have no reason to be here and to leave, then tell me to go.”
“I’m just trying to figure out what’s so boring that you dozed off 10 minutes ago.”
She propped herself up onto her elbows. “I did not!”
His eyebrows rose. “I heard you snoring.”
“You’re a liar, Chaol Westfall.” She threw her paper at him at ploppedback on the couch. “I only closed my eyes for a minute.”
He shook his head again and went back to work.
Celaena blushed. “I didn’t really snore, did I?”
His face was utterly serious as he said, “Like a bear. — Sarah J. Maas
In this blog, some related posts in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada are as follows: