‘Haikyuu’ is a popular Japanese manga series with an anime television adaptation.
Shoyo Hinata is the protagonist of the series. Hinata is a petite young man who aspires to be the best volleyball player in the world. We’ll go over the most essential and renowned Haikyuu quotes spoken by the series’ most notable characters, including Daichi, who, contrary to popular belief, did not die in the series.
You’ll find everything here, from motivating Haikyuu quotes to hilarious Haikyuu quotes. We’ll also include remarks from Tobio Kageyama, the strongest volleyball player in the series and Shoyo Hinata’s crush. Despite the fact that ‘Haikyuu’ is not a romance series, a huge time jump revealed Ryunosuke Tanaka and Kiyoko Shimizu’s marriage.
1.”There’s no match that you can’t win, and there’s no match that you’ll win for sure.” – Ikkei Ukai.
2. “Today might be the chance to grasp the chance to let your talent bloom. Maybe tomorrow, the day after, or next year… Maybe even when you’re thirsty. I’m not sure if physique has anything to do with it, but if you think that it will never come, it probably never will.” – Tooru Oikawa. (Oikawa tooru quotes)
3.“Because people don’t have wings… We look for ways to fly.” ― Haruichi Furudate
4.” Even if we’re not confident we’ll win, even if others tell us we don’t stand a chance, we must never tell ourselves that.” -Daichi Sawamura (Haikyuu quotes)
6. “Spiking isn’t just about slamming the ball to the floor. If you keep your cool, you’ll be able to see what action to take.”- Kotaro Bokuto.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”- Shoyo Hinata.
8. “Birds with the wind in their wings are flying across the great blue sky right now. And all of you should be able to make it! To the highest limit, to the farthest limit!” – Ittetsu Takeda.(Haikyuu quotes)
9. “You should know better than anyone that you’ve failed the moment you’ve lost your cool.” -Daichi Sawamura
10. “Do you need a reason to not want to lose?” – Shoyo Hinata.(Haikyuu quotes)
11. “Things you don’t understand are scary, right?” – Satori Tendo.
12. “If you’re the king that rules the court, I’ll have to defeat you, and I’ll be the last one standing!” ― Haruichi Furudate
13. “There’s no guarantee that the weapon that worked first will continue working until the end. I have to keep moving forward. I have to keep going! My greatest weapon is not getting caught!” – Shoyo Hinata.
14. “He who climbs the ladder must begin at the bottom.” -Takeda Ittetsu
15. “You don’t win alone, that’s just how it is.” -Kageyama(Haikyuu quotes)
16. “Someone who can’t see the opponent standing right in front of him, can’t defeat the opponent that lies beyond.” – Hajime Iwaizumi.
17. “However if we look up instead of straight ahead, we could lose our footing. “-Keishin Uka
18. “Being the best decoy ever is as cool as being the ace.” – Tobio Kageyama.
19. “There’s only one thing to do in order to win. Practice practice practice. Even if you’re puking your guts out, pick up the ball and continue.” – Keishin Ukai.(Haikyuu quotes)
kenma kozume quotes
20. “Even if a game doesn’t seem clear-able at first, after playing it over and over again, you can conquer it.” -Kenma Kozume
21. “Repetition, being methodical, and being thorough just feels nice.” – Shinsuke Kita.
22. “Luck? No way. You’re only an ace if you’re able to create miracles.”- Tsutomu Goshiki.
23. “If we go for what’s somewhat safe here, it’ll mean we never changed.” -Koshi Sugawara
24. “Motivation? What more do you need than pride!” – Tadashi Yamaguchi.(Haikyuu quotes)
“The last ones standing are the victors. Only the strongest. If you want to be the last one standing, become strong.” – Tobio Kageyama.
26. “I kept the ball in the air, it’s not your place to give up.” – Yuu Nishinoya.
27. “What’s lame isn’t losing the match. It’s to be scared of the match!” – Ryunosuke Tanaka.
28. “What’s lame isn’t losing the match, It’s to be scared of the match.” -Ryunosuke Tanaka
29. “Life’s a bore if you don’t challenge yourself.” – Yuu Nishinoya.(Haikyuu quotes)
30. “There are some flowers you only see when you take detours.”- Tanaka Saeko.
31. “Being weak means that there is room to grow.” – Ittetsu Takeda.
32. “Is “defeat” proof that you are weak? Isn’t “defeat” more like a trial to overcome? Of whether you can stand up and walk again after falling to your knees? If you remain on your knees like that, then it would be a sign of weakness.” – Ittetsu Takeda.
33. “A challenge where after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak.”- Ittetsu Takeda.
34. “We’ll never win if we don’t believe we can.”- Daichi Sawamura.
36. “Even if we’re not confident that we’ll win, even if others tell us we don’t stand a chance, we must never tell ourselves that.”- Daichi Sawamura.
37. “Little by little, what you’ve become will naturally become important to you. What you need at the start is a little bit of curiosity.”- Kiyiko Shimizu.
38. “Even if we go for what’s somewhat safe here, it’ll mean we never changed.”- Koshi Sugawara.(Haikyuu quotes)
39. “Things you don’t understand are scary, right?” – Satori Tendo.
40. “Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish.” – Tooru Oikawa.(Haikyuu quotes)
41. “When colors mix they become muddy and messy. But when they all blend together, the final result is the color that wins against all others… Black!” – Ittetsu Takeda.
42. “I’m Hinata Shouyou from the concrete.” ― Haruichi Furudate
43. “If you’re gonna hit it, hit it until it breaks!” – Tooru Oikawa.
44. “Does losing prove that you are weak? Isn’t losing difficult for all of you? A challenge where, after ending up on your hands and knees, you must see if you can stand up again? If you stay on your hands and knees, that proves that you are weak.” ― Ittetsu Takeda
45.”There are some flowers you see only when you take a detour.” -Saeko Tanaka
46. “If you look down on us like that, we’ll chew you up and spit you out.” — Ryunosuke Tanaka(Haikyuu quotes)
Nishinoya yuu quotes
47. “It’s no fun if you don’t try other options once you know they exist.” – Yuu Nishinoya.
48. “You can fly higher.” -Kageyama Tobio
49. ” I am built upon the small things I do every day, and the end results are no more than a byproduct of that.” -Shinsuke Kita
50. “I am built upon the small things I do every day, and the end results are no more than a byproduct of that.” – Shinsuke Kita.
51. “You don’t win alone. That’s just how it is.” – Tobio Kageyama.(Haikyuu quotes)
52. If you stay on your hands and your knees, that proves you are weak. -Takeda Ittetsu
45. “The fact that he’s different from other people will probably end up being his strength.” – Takashi Utsui.
46. ” If they adjust to me, I just have to adjust in turn, whoever stoops adjusting won’t be able to continue forward. -Kageyama Tobio”-Daichi Sawamura.
47. “If we look up instead of straight ahead, we could lose our footing.” – Keishin Ukai.
48. “Everyone thinks that being small is more detrimental than it actually is. Even though being smaller puts you at a disadvantage in volleyball, it doesn’t make you completely helpless!” – Korai Hoshiumi.
49. “Today might be the day to grasp the chance to let your talent bloom. Maybe tomorrow, the day after, or next year…Maybe even when you’re thirty…But if you think it’ll never come, it probably never will.” ― Haruichi Furudate
50. “But now we can fight. Even if they read us or catch up to us, we can fight.” – Shoyo Hinata.(Haikyuu quotes)
51. “I’m a libero. I’d guard your backs with my life if I had to.”- Yu Nishinoya.
52. “We are the protagonists of the world.” ― Haruichi Furudate
53. “When crows flock, they might even kill a huge white eagle.”- Tooru Oikawa.
54. “Bokuto is the kind of person that compels you to give it your all, because you know he’s giving it his all.” – Keiji Akaashi.
55. “No encouragement, just the truth. No more words are needed from the great ace to the other ace.” – Reon Ohira.
56. “Bigger will always be stronger. That is nature’s logic.” – Tanji Washijo.
57. “A defense with no holes doesn’t exist.” – Wakatoshi Ushijima.
58. “I can’t do any fancy plays, but I can give you guys a solid foundation.” – Daichi Sawamura.
59. “To strike past all obstacles… That’s the ace.” – Asahi Azumane.(Haikyuu quotes)
60. “When you have a brilliant ace, their very existence is a brilliant decoy!” – Kenjiro Shirabu.
61. “It’s not just the enemy that can push you beyond your limits.” – Ryunosuke Tanaka.
62. “The fact that he’s different from other people will probably end up being his strength.” – Takashi Utsui.
63. “I don’t need any applause. I’m just going to do what I need to do.” – Shinsuke Kita.
64. “The game will be over if you beat him, so isn’t it more fun having enemies you can’t seem to defeat?” – Tetsuro Kuroo.
65. “Because people don’t have wings… We look for ways to fly.” — Haruichi Furudate
In this blog, some related post as follows:
What is 'Haikyuu' ?
‘Haikyuu’ is a popular Japanese manga series with an anime television adaptation.
What are the best Haikyuu quotes ?
“When crows flock, they might even kill a huge white eagle.”- Tooru Oikawa.
“If you’re gonna hit it, hit it until it breaks!” – Tooru Oikawa.