Compliment Quotes and Wishes
We frequently take our loved ones for granted and fail to communicate our affection and gratitude. When offered, a compliment is free, but when received, it can make someone’s day. A compliment has that kind of power. In this blog, you will get wonderful Compliment Quotes and Wishes for your dear ones and for whom you respect more.
Complimenting someone on their personality and ideals is a simple and effective approach to express gratitude. You can remark and laud a snapshot now that individuals are increasingly exposing themselves and their life on social media. Why don’t you remark out anything you like about the photo or something positive about the person in it? Colors, tints, and passion are all worthy of appreciation.
Some people find it difficult to accept a compliment, but all that is required is a few polite words to express your gratitude. For example, you could say “thank you, it makes my day to hear that” or something similar in response to praise.
Here are some of the best compliment quotes to use when you want to say something unique to someone you care about. Believe us when we say that there is no greater joy in this world than seeing your loved ones happy. Check out these be pleasant quotes and these are gorgeous quotations for more wonderful quotes.
1. Everybody likes a compliment. – Abraham Lincoln (Compliment Quotes)
2. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you are the world.”– Dr. Seuss
3. “A compliment is something like a kiss through a veil.” — Victor Hugo (Compliment Quotes)
4. “I cannot imagine a life in your absence.” – Constantine Jake
5. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.”– Nicholas Spark
6. “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” — George MacDonald
7. Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away. And all the things I want to say can find no voice.”– Robert Sexton
8. “I can live for two months on a good compliment.” — Mark Twain (Compliment Quotes)
9. “A simple compliment goes a really long way – for a guy to just come over and say, ‘You have great hair’ or ‘I really like your dress,’ and then just smile and walk away. That’s a great move, because he’s sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won’t lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn’t interested.” — Stacy Keibler (Compliment Quotes)
10. “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love.”-Hyacinth Mottley
11. “Only the heart can see correctly that which is invisible to the eye.”– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
12. “The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions – the little, soon forgotten charities of a kiss or a smile, a kind look or heartfelt compliment.” — Samuel Taylor Coleridge
13. “You light up my world like nobody else.” – One Direction, ‘What Makes You Beautiful’.
“Before I met you I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.”
15. “It’s the ultimate compliment to be imitated or at least be somebody’s influence, for sure.” — Nancy Wilson (Compliment Quotes)
16. “He is more myself than I am.”– Emily Brontë.
17. “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow–this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.”– Elizabeth Gilbert
18. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”– Arwen, ‘The Fellowship Of The Ring’.
19. “The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” — Henry David Thoreau
20. “My heart says no, no! Nobody’s supposed to be here, but you came along and changed my mind.”– Deborah Cox.
21. “Candor is a compliment; it implies equality. It’s how true friends talk.” — Peggy Noonan (Compliment Quotes)
22. “If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up every day to the sound of your breath on my neck. The warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine. Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.”– Courtney Kuchta
23. “It’s really the tone that people use to convey things sometimes that can either become a compliment or an insult. It’s not always what you are saying, it’s about how you say it.” — Dia Mirza
24. “I want to compliment myself for becoming someone with a strong color.” — Hyuna
25. “You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than before the day before.”
26. “When someone acknowledges you for something that they think about you, it’s a huge compliment.” — Michelle Yeoh
27. “Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.”– Peace Pilgrim
28. “If people did not compliment one another there would be little society.” — Luc de Clapiers
29. “You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half.”
30. “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito.
31. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”-Henry Ford.
32. “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.” – George MacDonald. (Compliment Quotes)
33. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.”— Eleanor Roosevelt.
34. “I can live for two months on a good compliment.”- Mark Twain.
35. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort. But where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”-Martin Luther King, Jr.
36. “You’re amazing and incredibly kind, did you know?”-Amanda Littrell
37. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.” -John C. Maxwell.
38. “Nothing is more effective than sincere, accurate praise, and nothing is more lame than a cookie-cutter compliment.”- Bill F. Walsh.
39. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”— Buddha.
40. “While interacting with you, a person learns a great deal about himself.”-Richelle E. Goodrich
41. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” -Albert Einstein. (Compliment Quotes)
42. “As an actor, the biggest compliment you can get, in my book, is for someone to believe that you’re the character.” — Matt LeBlanc.
43. “Being fierce is a compliment! It’s not an insult.”- Rosanna Arquette.
“My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.”– Abraham Lincoln
45. “The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day.”- Wayne Gretzky.
46. “I have no time for women who don’t support other women. It’s the ultimate compliment when a woman tells you that you look good.” – Victoria Beckham.
47. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.”— Yogi Bhajan.
48. “It’s easy to forget that actors have the ability to instill a sense of self in viewers. That’s the greatest compliment.”- Priyanka Chopra. (Compliment Quotes)
49. “As a horn player, the greatest compliment one can get is when a person comes to you and says ‘I heard this saxophone on the radio the other day and I knew it was you. I don’t know the song, but I know it was you on sax.’”-Clarence Clemons.
50. “Gold is good in its place. But loving, brave, patriotic men are better than gold.”– Abraham Lincoln
Compliments Quotes for Her
51. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”– Hermann Hesse
52. “Some compare me to Derrick Rose, and that’s a compliment.”- John Wall.
53. “You’re beautiful. Yes, you are, you’re very very beautiful. Extremely beautiful.” — Orson Welles
54. “Only you, you’re the only thing I’ll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do.” — ‘West Side Story’.
55. “Some people are radiators — they make you feel warm when you’re around them.”
56. “The hours I spend with you, I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it … you and you alone make me feel that I am alive … Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” — George Moore (Compliment Quotes)
57. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
58. “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self-respect.”– F. Scott Fitzgerald
59. “Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”
60. “Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough — you are beautiful.” — Meagan Tandy
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”– A. A. Milne
62. “Good, bad mediocre or whatever it is, if a director wants me in his movie, I take it as a compliment.”- Scott Caan.
63. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.”— Leo Buscaglia.
64. “They say that you can’t live by bread alone, but I can live on compliments.”-Mark Twain.
65. “The biggest compliment I get is when someone tells me, ‘You’re so real.’ Even if my journey isn’t exactly like theirs.” -Tamron Hall. (Compliment Quotes)
Compliment Quotes for Him
66. “Some of my happiest moments are the ones I spend with my husband…”– Robin Marantz Henig.
67. “My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim.” -Queen Elizabeth II
68. “When you were a toddler, you made me smile. When you were a teenager, you made me worry. But now you are a man and my son, I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments!”-Catherine Pulsifer
69. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” — Yogi Bhajan
70. “I have a fantastic husband. Here’s the honeymoon part: I still think he’s the funniest, wittiest, most clever man I’ve ever known.”– Sarah Jessica Parker
71. “I love my husband. I believe in him, and I am proud of his accomplishments.”– Pat Nixon.
72. “Within seconds of talking to you, I feel better.”
73. “My dear husband, Richard, has been the driving force behind my success and rise to whatever level I am now. My story and legacy is incomplete without his mention.”– Joyce Banda
74. “My son’s the most precious thing to me. He’s changed me from being selfish to selfless.” -Ricardo Antonio Chavira
75. An easy-going husband is the one indispensable comfort of life.”– Ouida. (Compliment Quotes)
76. “Of course, my son has been the center of my life and will always be the center of my love.” -Hyacinth Mottley
77. .“I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me. I always feel that they have not said enough.”-Mark Twain.
78. “Love yourself instead of abusing yourself.”— Karolina Kurkova.
79. “You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.”– Abraham Lincoln.
80. “Compliments cost nothing, yet many pay dear for them.”-Thomas Fuller.
Compliment Quotes for Friends
81. “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
82. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”– Walter Winchell
83. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” — Fred Rogers (Compliment Quotes)
84. “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” — Euripides
85. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
86. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”– A. A. Milne
87. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”– David Tyson
88. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”– Charles Lamb
89. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”– Arnold H. Glasgow
90. “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”– Leo Buscaglia.
91. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”—Ralph Waldo Emerson.
92. .“I have been complimented many times and they always embarrass me. I always feel that they have not said enough.”-Mark Twain. (Compliment Quotes)
93. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” -Helen Keller
94. “What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.” -Aristotle.
95. “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.”– Woodrow T. Wilson
96. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment. Or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia. (Compliment Quotes)
97. “Friends are the family we choose ourselves.” -Edna Buckman Kearns
98. “A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.”-Gabriel Garcia Marquez
99. “Happiness is laughing together.”-Orhan Pamuk
100. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”Elbert Hubbard
Compliment Quotes for Co-Workers
101. “A sincere compliment is always grateful to a lady, so long as you don’t try to knock her down with it.”-Mark Twain. (Compliment Quotes)
102. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”-Napoleon Hill.
103. “To establish true self-esteem, we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives.”— Denis Waitley.
104. “A superstar doesn’t just use the spotlight for themselves.” — Sasha Velour
105. “This has been my life; I found it worth living.”– Bertrand Russell.
106. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.”-Theodore Roosevelt.
107. “You’re accomplishing so much. Every day you are growing and evolving into a better, stronger version of who you were yesterday. You have already done so much in the time that I’ve known you. Your passion for life has encouraged me to dream bigger, love harder, and find beauty everywhere.”
108. “An occasional compliment is necessary to keep up one’s self-respect.”-Mark Twain. (Compliment Quotes)
109. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet. How important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.”— Fred Rogers.
Compliment Quotes for Parents
110. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.”– Henry Ward Beecher.
111. “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.”– Abraham Lincoln.
112. “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom.
113. “Parents aren’t the people you come from. They’re the people you want to be, when you grow up.”― Jodi Picoult.
114. “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.”– Robert Brault.
115. “A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness and humbleness.”– Dr. T.P. Chia.
“Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.”– Matthew Jacobson.
117. “First your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.”― Chuck Palahniuk. (Compliment Quotes)
118. “Parenting is a lifetime job and does not stop when a child grows up.”– Jake Slope.
119. “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.”— Sigmund Freud.
120. “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.”– Kobe Bryant.
121. “Life doesn’t come with an instruction book — that’s why we have fathers.”– H. Jackson Browne. (Compliment Quotes)
122. “He adopted a role called being a father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a protector.”— Tom Wolfe.
123. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”– Billy Graham. (Compliment Quotes)
In this blog, some related posts in English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Kannada are as follows: